Problems and questions
Things that I think are important:
- Economic growth, creating wealth
- Cheap energy
- Space exploration
- really understanding human motivation
- The structure and interpretation of organisms
Things I’m especially curious about:
- Machine learning, qualitative understanding of neural networks in high-dimensional spaces
- Logistics and the organization of large companies
- Science and commerce as warfare
- The appeal of war
- How to program organisms
Questions, unsorted, quality not guaranteed:
- Are there toy models in biology? What are they?
- Is there a minimal model for understanding animal development from a zygote?
- What makes a good narrative?
- Do ‘benchmark’ RL models generalize in the time domain?
- Why don’t we all live in group houses?